Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Models and Kits at HSL - Phoenix
The Health Sciences Library at the Phoenix Regional Campus maintains a collection of assessment and training kits and anatomical models for Creighton faculty, staff, and student use. To ensure that these materials remain in optimal condition, and shared equitably among all user populations, the following guidelines are necessary. By checking out and using these materials, you agree to abide by these guidelines as well as the Student Handbook policies.
- All materials will be checked out from and returned to the Library. If the librarian is present, they may check out and/or return the item for you. For instructions on using the self-checkout, please see the Meescan Self-Checkout Guide.
- These materials are considered reserves and may be checked out for a 4-hour period. If not returned on time, fines and fees may incur. If there is no one waiting for use at that time, you may renew the material.
- You must present a valid Creighton ID at the time of checkout.
- Certain materials are limited to use within the Phoenix Health Sciences building and may not be taken outside the building; this includes the ground floor patio and 2nd floor terrace. These restricted materials include anatomical models and modular task trainers.
- Materials must be returned in the condition they were checked out to you (e.g. no damage, all pieces included and put back together).
- You are responsible for the materials while they are in your possession. Do not leave unattended.
- If any material is damaged or lost while in your possession, you will be responsible for the cost of repairs, not to exceed the replacement cost of that item. Replacement costs vary according to the type and model of hardware. We reserve the right to purchase an equal or similar model in case of discontinuation.
- For any materials used in the Anatomy Lab, please be sure to wipe down with a sanitary wipe to prevent any cross-contamination.
The HSL - Phoenix would like to thank the UA Health Sciences Library - Phoenix and the Midwestern University Library for their model guides.
Creighton University Health Sciences Library. 402.280.5108. Contact the Reference Desk - Copyright © 2015