Skip to main content
Study Room Maps
Click image to enlarge
Study Room Rules
- Reservations may be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Maximum 2 hour reservation length
- 4 hours of reservations per day allowed
- 8 hours of reservations per week allowed
- Reservations limited to Creighton University students, faculty, & staff. Others may use the rooms when not in use but must vacate the rooms for users with valid reservations.
- The Group Study Rooms are meant for two or more people.
- The Individual Study Rooms are meant for one to two people.
- The Reinert-Alumni Library reserves the right to cancel reservations on Group Study Rooms if the reservation is for only one person.
How to book a room
- Select the room you want to reserve.
- Select the date of your reservation using the calendar. Reservations may be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Select the time of your reservation by clicking on the available (green) time slots on the scheduling calendar. The minimum reservation time is 30 minutes. The maximum reservation time is 2 hours.
- The booking details of your reservation request will appear below the scheduling calendar. Click the blue SUBMIT TIMES button.
- Enter your first name, last name, and Creighton email address (@creighton.edu addresses only)
- Please read the terms and conditions of the study room and click CONTINUE.
- After your reservation has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. You have one hour to confirm your reservation, or the reservation will be automatically canceled.
USING THE ROOM
- All study rooms must be booked in advance using this reservation system.
- Users are responsible for personal property. Don't leave items unattended. The Library is not liable for loss/damage to personal property.
- Report any damage or equipment failures to the Circulation Desk.
- Check each room description for information about the contents of the study room.
STUDY ROOM ETIQUETTE
Keep it down
- Conversations must be held to a reasonable noise level. The study rooms are not soundproof, and loud talking disturbs other users studying in the area.
Keep it clean
- Leave rooms in a clean and orderly condition: clean the whiteboard, do not leave garbage behind, and return furniture to its original position.
Keep it civil
- Please be decent to one another and share these rooms in a spirit of cooperation. If a problem arises, do your best to work it out. If you cannot come to an agreement, contact library staff at the Circulation Desk for assistance.