Make sure that you are familiar with the information below before making your room reservation
- Reservations may be made up to 14 days in advance
- Reservations must be made 2 hours prior to use
- Maximum 2 hour reservation length
- 8 hours of reservations per day allowed
- 24 hours of reservations per week allowed
- Reservations limited to Creighton University students, faculty, & staff. Others may use the rooms when not in use but must vacate the rooms for users with valid reservations.
- The Group Study Rooms are meant for two or more people.
- The Individual Study Rooms are meant for one to two people.
- The Reinert-Alumni Library reserves the right to cancel reservations on Group Study Rooms if the reservation is for only one person.