|HOW TO BOOK A ROOM
- Select your location (Creighton Law Library study rooms or Creighton Law School study rooms). Rooms 131 and 133 are considered Creighton Law School study rooms.
- Select the date of your reservation using the calendar.
- Select the time of your reservation by clicking on the available (green) time slots on the scheduling calendar. The minimum reservation time is 30 minutes. The maximum reservation time is 4 hours.
- The booking details of your reservation request will appear below the scheduling calendar. Click the blue SUBMIT TIMES button to continue.
- Enter your first name, last name, and Creighton email address (@creighton.edu addresses only). Enter the last names of everyone in your group, the size of your group, and if you are a Law Faculty/Staff/Student.
- Please read the terms and conditions of the study room and click CONTINUE.
- After your reservation has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. You have 30 minutes to confirm your reservation. If you don't confirm your reservation, the reservation will be automatically canceled. Save your confirmation email until after you have used the room. If questions come up concerning your reservation, you can use your confirmation email to verify your reservation.
USING THE ROOM
- All study rooms must be booked in advance using this booking system.
- Check each room description for room capacity and information about the contents of the study room.
- Users are responsible for personal property. Don't leave items unattended. The Library is not liable for loss/damage to personal property.
- Report any damage or equipment failures to the Circulation Desk.
STUDY ROOM ETIQUETTE
Keep it down
- Conversations must be held to a reasonable noise level. The study rooms are not soundproof, and loud talking disturbs other users studying in the area.
Keep it clean
- Leave rooms in a clean and orderly condition: clean the whiteboard, do not leave garbage behind, and return furniture to its original position.
Keep it civil
- Please be decent to one another and share these rooms in a spirit of cooperation. If a problem arises, do your best to work it out. If you cannot come to an agreement, contact library staff at the Circulation Desk for assistance.