Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Study Room Rules
Make sure that you are familiar with the information below before making your room reservation
- Reservations limited to Creighton University students, faculty, & staff.
- Study rooms should be booked in advance using this reservation system.
- When not reserved, rooms are first come-first served.
- Reservations should be made at least 2 hours in advance and up to 2 weeks in advance
- Maximum 2 hour reservation length
- 8 hours of reservations per day allowed; 24 hours of reservations per week allowed
- The Group Study Rooms are meant for two or more people.
- The Individual Study Rooms are meant for one to two people.
- Check each room description for information about the contents of the study room.
- The Libraries reserve the right to cancel reservations on Group Study Rooms if the reservation is for only one person.
How to book a room
- Select the room you want to reserve.
- Select the date of your reservation using the calendar. Reservations may be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Select the time of your reservation by clicking on the available (green) time slots on the scheduling calendar. The minimum reservation is 30 minutes with a maximum of 2 hours.
- The booking details of your reservation request will appear below the scheduling calendar. Click the blue SUBMIT TIMES button.
- Enter your first name, last name, and Creighton email address (@creighton.edu addresses only)
- Please read the terms and conditions of the study room and click CONTINUE.
- After your reservation has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
STUDY ROOM ETIQUETTE
Keep it down
- The study rooms are not soundproof, and loud talking disturbs other users studying in the area.
Keep it clean
- Leave rooms in a clean and orderly condition: clean the whiteboard, dispose of garbage, and return furniture to its original position.
- Don't leave items unattended. The Libraries are not liable for loss/damage to personal property.
Keep it civil
- Please be decent to one another and share these rooms in a spirit of cooperation. If a problem arises, do your best to work it out. If you cannot come to an agreement, contact library staff at the Circulation Desk for assistance.
- Report any damage or equipment failures to the Circulation Desk.