Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Technology and Equipment at HSL-Phoenix
The Health Sciences Library at the Phoenix Regional Campus maintains a collection of technology and related equipment for Creighton faculty, staff, and student use. To ensure that these materials remain in optimal condition, and shared equitably among all user populations, the following guidelines are necessary. By checking out and using these materials, you agree to abide by these guidelines as well as the Student Handbook policies.
- All materials will be checked out from and returned to the Library. If the librarian is present, they may check out and/or return the item for you. For instructions on using the self-checkout, please see the Meescan Self-Checkout Guide (under construction).
- These materials are considered reserves and may be checked out for a 4-hour period. If not returned on time, fines and fees may incur. If there is no one waiting for use at that time, you may renew the material.
- Cameras and accessories have a longer check-out period and are able to circulate outside of campus.
- You must present a valid Creighton ID at the time of checkout.
- Materials must be returned in the condition they were checked out to you (e.g. no damage, all pieces included).
- You are responsible for the materials while they are in your possession. Do not leave unattended.
- If any material is damaged or lost while in your possession, you will be responsible for the cost of repairs, not to exceed the replacement cost of that item. Replacement costs vary according to the type and model of hardware. We reserve the right to purchase an equal or similar model in case of discontinuation.