Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Study Room Rules
- Reservations may be made up to 14 days in advance, and at least 2 hours in advance.
- 8 hours of reservations per day are allowed per user, in 2 hour blocks.
- 24 hours of reservations per week allowed per user.
- Reservations are limited to Creighton University students, faculty, & staff.
- Individuals or groups may use rooms not reserved on a walk-in basis, but must vacate the rooms for users with valid reservations.
How to book a room
- Select the room you want to reserve.
- Select the date of your reservation using the calendar. Reservations may be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Select the time of your reservation begins by clicking on an available (green) time slot on the scheduling calendar. Once it appears below, select the end time with the drop down. The minimum reservation time is 30 minutes. The maximum reservation time is one 2 hour block (though you may create four blocks per day, for a total of eight hours).
- The booking details of your reservation request will appear below the scheduling calendar. Click the blue SUBMIT TIMES button.
- Please read the terms and conditions of the study room and click CONTINUE.
- Enter your first name, your last name, and your Creighton email address (@creighton.edu addresses only).
**Reservations may be canceled for failure to occupy the room within 15 minutes of the start time**
USING THE ROOM
- Cluster Rooms may only be booked in advance using the reservation system.
- Users are responsible for personal property. Don't leave items unattended. The Library is not liable for loss/damage to personal property.
- Report any damage or equipment failures to the Main Desk on the Main Floor.
- Check each room description for information about the contents of the study room.
STUDY ROOM ETIQUETTE
Keep it down
- Conversations must be held to a reasonable noise level. The cluster rooms are not soundproof, and loud talking disturbs other users studying in the area and in neighboring rooms.
Keep it clean
- Leave rooms in a clean and orderly condition: clean the whiteboard, do not leave garbage behind, and return furniture to its original position.
Keep it civil
- Please be decent to one another and share these rooms in a spirit of cooperation. If a problem arises, do your best to work it out. If you cannot come to an agreement, contact library staff at the Circulation Desk for assistance.