Skip to main content
Study Room Rules
- Reservations may be made up to 14 days in advance, and at least 4 hours in advance.
- 2 hours of reservations per day are allowed per user (coordinate your reservations to reserve a room longer as a group).
- 8 hours of reservations per week allowed per user.
- Reservations are limited to Creighton University students, faculty, & staff. Individuals or groups may use rooms that are not reserved, but may have their checkout time truncated if a room has an existing reservation later in the day.
- Individual found to be abusing the Health Sciences Library Cluster Room reservation will have Cluster Room reservation privileges suspended.
- The above limits only apply to reservations -- they do not affect your ability to check out rooms that are not reserved.
How to book a room
- Select the room you want to reserve.
- Select the date of your reservation using the calendar. Reservations may be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Select the time of your reservation begins by clicking on an available (green) time slot on the scheduling calendar. Once it appears below, select the end time with the drop down. The minimum reservation time is 30 minutes. The maximum reservation time is 2 hours.
- The booking details of your reservation request will appear below the scheduling calendar. Click the blue SUBMIT TIMES button.
- Please read the terms and conditions of the study room and click CONTINUE.
- Enter your first name, your last name, and your Creighton email address (@creighton.edu addresses only).
- After your reservation has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
**You have one hour to confirm your reservation, or it will be automatically canceled**
- You must pick up your key at the HSL Main Desk for your reserved Cluster Room.
**Your reservation will be canceled if you fail to do so by 15 minutes after it begins**
USING THE ROOM
- Cluster Rooms may only be booked in advance using the reservation system.
- Users are responsible for personal property. Don't leave items unattended. The Library is not liable for loss/damage to personal property.
- Report any damage or equipment failures to the Main Desk on the Main Floor.
- Check each room description for information about the contents of the study room.
STUDY ROOM ETIQUETTE
Keep it down
- Conversations must be held to a reasonable noise level. The cluster rooms are not soundproof, and loud talking disturbs other users studying in the area and in neighboring rooms.
Keep it clean
- Leave rooms in a clean and orderly condition: clean the whiteboard, do not leave garbage behind, and return furniture to its original position.
Keep it civil
- Please be decent to one another and share these rooms in a spirit of cooperation. If a problem arises, do your best to work it out. If you cannot come to an agreement, contact library staff at the Circulation Desk for assistance.