In order to keep our university community safe, the following modifications have been made to our library spaces and policies:
- Furniture has been spaced to allow for social distancing, resulting in fewer overall seats.
- Seating is available for reservation using LibCal Seats; visitors planning to study in the library are encouraged to reserve a seat in advance.
- All library visitors must be wearing masks, due to this, food is not permitted in the libraries at this time.
- Most group study spaces are temporarily closed.
- All library users are asked to use materials provided to wipe down study spaces after use.
- Please watch the video below for more details from our AVP of Library Services.
**Staff are available via email, phone, Zoom, and chat to assist you. We encourage patrons to utilize our many remote resources and services when possible.
Yours in Service,
The Staff of the Health Sciences and Reinert-Alumni Libraries